4.16.2007

The Lost Art of Letter Writing

I used to write real letters. I bought so much stationery and so many cards, one would've thought I owned stock in Hallmark.

The electronic age, has unfortunately, taken its toll on my letter writing.

I'm not sure if it's just the fact that I'm closer to 40 than I like to admit, but I suddenly feel very grown-up, and in my mind, that means I should be writing more letters.

Because I'm now a grown-up, I also love pretty personalized stationery. If you haven't yet, please check out Chloe's site, English Tea Paperie. She makes such lovely stuff. And now, she's added accessories! Look at these darling little hair bobbies:


For someone like me who gets excrucitating headaches from every headband I've ever tried, these are the perfect way to add a preppy touch to my classic bob cut.

Cheers!




No comments: