5.27.2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook--May 27th

FOR TODAY


Outside my Window...beautiful spring green colors, overcast skies.


I am thinking...about some prayer needs heavy on my heart.


I am thankful for...my wonderful church community and my dear sweet family.


From the kitchen...ugh, SOMETHING for dinner! :)


I am creating...a more "follow-able" homekeeping plan for this full-time work-outside-the-home mom.


I am going...insane? No, not really, but trying to keep my head clear and heart pointed toward God.


I am wearing...black dress pants, red t-shirt and denim jacket.


I am reading...the fourth installment of "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" by Ann Brashares and "America's Cheapest Family" by Steve & Annette Economides.


I am hoping...to be able to create an achievable development plan for our church's Haiti mission.


I am hearing...an mp3 sermon from our church archives.


Around the house...laundry to be folded/ironed/put away.


One of my favorite things...is cooking for my family.


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...worship team practice, steam cleaning SS#1's carpet (because Princess Poopy Puppy has claimed a corner of his room as her own...you can imagine the rest!).


Here is a simple picture thought I am sharing with you...

This is one of Olivia's lovely aprons. Isn't she talented? :) Check out her beautiful offerings, sure to make your housework-wear more beautiful! While you're there, check out her fabulous mom, Peggy's blog, as well! Have a beautiful week!



1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I love Aprons!!

Carolyn