11.16.2008

...Wii, Wii, Wii All the Way Home!

So Diva Nana and Diva Papa have entered the wonderful world of video games. Somewhat under pretense of "getting it for the boys", they have purchased a Wii console and Wii Fit system. They played on one at a friend's son's house and loved it.

Keep in mind that their last experience with a video game system was, oh, I don't know, 28 years ago when they searched for an ENTIRE DAY to find an Atari system for brother lawyer and me. And now they're fully entrenched in the latest craze once again.

I'd love to have one, but can't justify the expense, as the Diva boys (DH included) are more XBox creatures. Which is why I was so excited to come across La Petite Chic's Wii GIVEAWAY!

Wish me luck, and Diva Nana and I may just be Wii-fitting together (virtually, at least!) soon! :)

1 comment:

C. Beth said...

Ooh, I gotta enter that! Thanks!