12.21.2009

Thank You Santa!

This is the second year that I've participated in Amy and Georgie's (aka "amyandgeorgie") Secret Santa Soiree. I received my package on Thursday and this year's Santa did just as well as last year! :)

She's apparently a crafty Miss Santa, because it had these two beautiful vinyl lettering projects. The first is a magnetic "Countdown to Christmas" board and easel stand, which Sweet Son #1 and The Manimal both love as much as I do.

It's a good thing I don't rely on them to know what day it is!


The second gift is a wooden sign which will soon find a home on one of my walls.



The final gift isn't homemade, but rather my favorite bath product scent, "Moonlight Path" from Bath & Body Works!



Now, I can't be absolutely sure who my amazing Secret Santa is, but I have to give a shout-out to the creator of the fabulous vinyl lettering projects. Just Another Cute Idea is, to my excitement, a LOCAL company! :) I'm excited to check out some great projects and may be making a few purchases myself!

Many thanks to Amyandgeorgie for arranging the Secret Santa Soiree once again!



3 comments:

Jenny from Chicago said...

Hi ElleBee!! I just wanted to say Happy Holidays and hope the year ahead is the best one yet!

Jaci said...

Hello ElleBee (I love that name)! I just wanted to drop by and let you know that I'm sorry I gave it away with my business card (forgot about that) but yes, I am your Secret Santa. I love your blog and it was such fun to find that we had many things in common. I'm so glad you enjoyed your gifts. I'm always happy to accept more vinyl orders should the occasion arise. :) Wishing you a very blessed and Happy New Year!!!

Warmly,
Jaci

Unknown said...

this just makes me smile! Jaci really did a lovely job and how cool that she is local!!!!

Happy New Year