4.05.2007

Why Am I Even Surprised?

I've pretty much given up watching the "elimination" night of "American Idol", since there's simply no point. It's crystal clear that the voters don't care about vocal ability.

About Gina, I really didn't see that one coming, and I have to say that I'm sorry she's gone. Aside from being a local girl, she had a certain moxie that, while she didn't always sing the best, made her a fun person to watch and listen to. The girl's got character.

As far as Sanjaya, as much as it pains me to say this, he wasn't the worst singer on Tuesday night (again, not that the voters care much about that). Still, I'll take a page from Simon's book and say, since Sanjaya's still there, I don't have much to say!

Ah well, it's anyone's game, I suppose! Melinda never disappoints. I really hope she wins!

Cheers!

1 comment:

FluteLoop said...

I have decided that until Sanjaya is eliminated that I will no longer watch the results show. My temper flares when I see that he is still in the competition. I do agree with you that Melinda is wonderful, and I am also pulling for her to win!