11.18.2007

A Good Cause

I know it's that time of year when every charity asks that you dig a bit deeper, but Eating Disorders are a cause near and dear to my heart. They are vicious, horrible conditions, and NEDA is the largest not-for-profit organization in the U.S. working to prevent eating disorders and provide treatment referrals to those suffering from anorexia, bulimia and binge eating disorder and those concerned with body image and weight issues. These issues affect millions in the U.S. and around the world, and probably some of you or people with whom you are close.

Check out their auction. There are some great items, and with the holidays coming up, I know I'm all about avoiding the mall scene. And if I can shop for a cause, it's even more of a blessing.

Cheers!

No comments: