This post brought to you by the letter B.
1. Blogging--Fun stuff, and I'm officially hooked. It's therapeutic, I tell ya! Sort of an online journal. :)
2. Boys--Love SS#1 and The Manimal (and, of course, The Man) more than anything in the world.
3. Best Friend--Mine's far away, but I love her dearly!
4. Beringer--I do love a good glass of wine, but I'm partial to the inexpensive White Zin from this vineyard. I also have a personal connection to the name, so it's a fave there as well.
5. Boston--We lived on Cape Cod for two years when I was a kid, and I have a vague memory of going to Boston for a school field trip. I'm excited that I'll be going there in March 2009 for a conference. Maybe I'll get to meet up with the famous Libby! :)
6. Bath--A nice hot one. With candles and wine. Locked bathroom door. Absolute Heaven!
7. Baked Beans--Our Pastor's wife makes the most amazing baked beans. She uses four or five different varieties and they're absolutely delish. I haven't quite mastered them, but mine aren't bad.
8. Babysitting--I made my teenage livelihood doing this. Nowadays, it seems like almost no kid babysits, because they're too busy with other activities. I'm fortunate to have a supply of college kids who are always looking to make a few extra bucks, and for some reason, my children are angels for them. Go figure!
9. Beatles--I love them, yeah, yeah, yeah!
10. Books--I think I've made my feelings for the written word perfectly clear. I love to read, and have been doing so since I was four. I have a vivid memory of Catherine Wooley/Jane Thayer coming to my elementary school to read to us. Bonus points if you know who she is!
11. Because I Said So--Unfortunately, I've invoked this parental phrase all too often, lately.
12. Bitter Cold--It was and is. Of course, this is Chicago in January.
13. Boy, Oh Boy, I can't wait until Saturday!--Because the temps in MouseLand are absolutely dreamy--upper 70's/low 80's!