3.23.2008

Working Diva Present and Accounted For!

Yes, I'm still here. Alive, anyway. My mental state is open for debate, but that's another story! :)

I returned safely from "Lost Vegas", as Sweet Son #1 refers to it. The conference went well, and even though my flight (and three others from Vegas) fell prey to the Southwest cancellations. Nana & Papa survived my trip as well, which is no great feat, considering they took care of The Manimal for the week.

More soon, I promise. I have to get back into the swing of blogging. Also, I haven't forgotten about the giveaway, ladies! I've got the packages just about ready to send, so hang in there with me.

In the meantime, check out a new addition to the blogosphere, my dear friend Heather. She's a frequent blog reader and is joining us on the writing side!

No comments: