3.07.2008

Lucky

Well kids, tomorrow I'm headed west for my conference. By myself. Sans children and husband.


Aaaaahhhh...


Thanks for allowing me that moment to savor my upcoming five days. Yep, I'm headed to Vegas, Baby! And while I'm not a big gambler, I do plan on relaxing and having a bit of fun. Maybe one of the one-armed bandits will be kind to me.


We'll see if Lady Luck is on my side.


In the meantime, I did the drawing! Now, because this is my blog, and I can do whatever I want, I let Miss Cindy get in on the action, even though she was a bit late. I'll just chalk it up to that relaxed California mentality!


Here are the seven lucky participants (please excuse the cell phone photos)...
Now for the drawing (out of my fab Vera Bradley lunchbag)...
And the winners are (drum roll, please!)... And just in case you can't really see my oh-so-fabulous photos, Congratulations to Kelly and Demand More! Ladies, e-mail me with your snail mail info, and I'll get those out to you as soon as I return from my trip!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!

thelovelist said...

cute lunch bag, i need to get me one

Cindy said...

Thanks for letting me play! Have a great trip! I'm not much of a gambler and the smoking drives me crazy, but Las Vegas is not a bad place to shop. I also like to look at the white tigers at the Mirage and watch the fountains at the Bellagio.