9.22.2008

Shh! I've got a secret!

Now, I know it's waaayyy too early to be thinking about Christmas, but one of my favorite parts is finding the perfect gifts to give people. They don't have to be pricey, but the thought is the best part. After all, we're celebrating the most wonderful Gift ever!

One of the activities I used to love around Christmastime was "Secret Santas". With the advent of the blogosphere, we now have a whole new community of online friends with whom to share that activity.

Georgie from "Decisionally Challenged" has decided to run the Secret Santa Soiree. Anything that involves gift giving, and I'm in! Check it out for yourself and see if you don't find yourself humming carols and getting the urge to go Christmas shopping!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. BTW it is never too early to shop for Christmas in my opinion. I hate crowds so I start in August or September so I can have everything done before the rush.