So here they are, in random order, the random thoughts that have been dancing through my head lately.
- Mr. Baby is perfectly content to stay where he is. Since his lease isn't technically up for another three weeks, that's just fine with me. I would, however, prefer if he would stop trying to dislocate my ribs.
- I'm pretty sure that if moms were in charge of the school district budget, we wouldn't have nearly the financial woes we do now.
- I'm fairly certain if The Tweenager was a girl, I'd've killed him by now.
- I clearly was mistaken when I assumed that boys don't develop "the attitude" as early as girls do.
- Diva Nana & Diva Papa are on a fabulous road trip with my globetrotting Diva Godmother. They were recently in NY State and stopped at Ft. Ticonderoga. I asked if they were bringing us back some pencils. They didn't get it.
- Diva Nana is very concerned that Mr. Baby might make his appearance early, ie: before they return. She was happy to hear my first random thought.
- The Manimal is quite taken by the small stash of teeny-tiny diapers that we have. He had to try one on for size, even though it would barely cover one of his preschool-sized butt cheeks. He was a bit upset when I told him that the baby could no longer use that diaper since the tape closure was torn from its side and attached somewhere else on the diaper.
- I just used the phrase "butt cheek" in my blog. I'm pretty sure it's the first time I ever used such a phrase, and the fact that it tickles me a bit only reinforces my "Oh Lord help me" thought that in less than a month I'll be the mother of THREE BOY CHILDREN.
And now, just in case you're not the parent of a tweenager and are still wondering about the title, I leave you with this: