2.27.2014

Fresh Start

Not often that you see posts titled "Fresh Start" almost three months into the New Year.

Can you even CALL it a "new year" when you're almost three months in?

I do. I mean, seriously, how is it even POSSIBLE that it's 2014? That makes me...well...it makes me older than I was last year. And a lot older than I was in 1991, the year I graduated from college. You can do the math.

I've decided to start blogging again, so if you're here for the first time, welcome! If you've given up all hope that I would ever blog again (or simply didn't care but were intrigued enough to come back), then welcome back! I'm looking forward to writing more regularly and chatting (a bit one-sided, I'll admit) with you, sharing some great ideas on life, the universe, and everything (give yourself a gold star if you can name that literary reference).

Hope you'll enjoy my future musings!

Cheers!

No comments: