1.09.2008

My Fave Five

Because I know how much people like to receive unsolicited advice, here are my current five favorite products.

Doorknob covers have given me a semblance of peace while the Manimal works on learning something new.
The Take-Along Tether is amazing. Invented by a mom who was tired of the "drop game" that every child plays, it has so many uses. I can't stress how much easier this little item has made grocery shopping, soccer games, walks to the park, church, etc.

My Sharper Image LED Book Light allows plenty of light when I read in bed at night. It is also sturdy enough to withstand curious children. Before I found this, Sweet Son #1 managed to break three book lights when he was a tot, and the Manimal was running a close second with two. Unfortunately, I think you have to troll eBay to find them now!

I've been a pretty regular tooth-brusher all my life. You know, twice a day and all that. But my Sonicare FlexCare Toothbrush makes me want to brush my teeth forever! Took a while to get used to it, but my teeth feel like I've been to the dentist every day!

And as long as we're on the subject of toothbrushes, I FINALLY found something to make SS#1 WANT to brush his teeth. Tooth Tunes makes this fab toothbrush that plays music when you apply the correct amount of pressure while you're brushing. AND it tells you how long to brush by how long the song plays. LOVE IT!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Libby said...

I saw a commercial for Tooth Tunes the other day when I was watching tv with my husband. It must have been apparent from the look on my face how much I loved it because he said to me, "the toothbrush you have is perfectly fine, you do not need a new one." Herumph.

Unknown said...

Oh, I think that you need one of these. They even have Beach Boys, Black Eyed Peas and Queen to choose from! If that doesn't scream "young at heart grown up" I don't know what does! :)