3.05.2008

Many Will Enter...

At least I hope!

C'mon fellow blogging friends, I know there are more than two of you reading. Well, maybe not a LOT more than two, but at least a few more.

Who doesn't like fun surprise gifts? Not that I wouldn't be thrilled to send the packages to Kelly and The Princess, but at least make the randomizer do a bit of work!

So leave a comment here, and maybe you'll get lucky. No, not like that. Get your mind out of the gutter, as this is a family blog.

And for a little cinematic fun, see if you can figure out the quotes that are left here.

Oh, and hop on over to see Chloe and Bryan. Both are new parents of beautiful babies. Well, Bryan's pretty experienced, as their new addition makes FOUR BOYS. Oy! I'm lucky I can handle the two I have. Congrats to both newly-enlarged families!

2 comments:

The Chic Chauffeur said...

I love gifts! and I love surprises! I also love popping in on your blog! thanks for the fun. . . . . .

Suburban prep said...

I usually pop in every day.
Hope you are well in this crazy Mid-west weather.