6.09.2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook--June 9th

FOR TODAY

Outside my Window...a sunset with strangely beautiful clouds.

I am thinking...of the wonderful time I had on my mini-vacation, seeing my parents and my dear sweet friend and her family, and of my very busy and stressful upcoming week.

I am thankful for...the prayers of dear friends.

From the kitchen...looking forward to making bread in my new (to me) bread machine!

I am creating...my crafts for Miss Sandy's "I Remember Laura" Art Swap.

I am going...back to work tomorrow after four days off.

I am wearing...brown t-shirt, khaki walking shorts (traveling outfit!).

I am reading..."Such a Pretty Fat" by Jen Lancaster and "Believing God" by Beth Moore.

I am hoping...that everything goes well on Friday.

I am hearing...Husband and The Manimal playing downstairs.

Around the house...The Dog Who Thinks She's a Human is running around like a sugar-hyped toddler, so excited that we're home.

One of my favorite things...sleeping in my own bed.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...starting plans for our New Life for Haiti benefit gala, finding "just the right gift" for Husband's birthday.

Here is a simple picture thought I am sharing...With SS#1 spending the week at his grandparents, I'm down to this many children in the house!
Hope you know the drill by now--go see Peggy!


No comments: