12.03.2008

Going Green

Hey, Sandra and Suburban Prep, if you're reading, please check this post. I need some info from you.

We now return to our regularly scheduled blog programming...

In the spirit of Kermit the Frog ("It's Not That Easy Being Green"), we're recycling a few of my holiday faves. In a post last year, I told you about a woman who was tired of retailers capitalizing on Christmas (which is, just to remind everyone, a CHRISTIAN holiday, celebrating the birth of JESUS CHRIST) and yet not uttering the words "Merry Christmas", for fear of offending some non-believers. It's a great story which bears checking out again. Or for the first time if you've never seen it! Go here. But then come back.

Otherwise you'll miss one of my favorite Christmas traditions. The hippopotamus. Be sure your speakers are turned up and get ready to laugh.

Merry Christmas! Oh, and yes, I know my background says "Happy Holidays", but it's a free background and I liked the colors. And until I take that ever-elusive class in HTML, I'll be taking all the free things I can get!

1 comment:

Jenners said...

I love the new background! This is like your second one in the last week or so, isn't it? Fun post today!