2.25.2010

I'm On a Horse!

I'm of the camp that believes the best part of the Super Bowl is generally the commercials.

"The Man Your Man Could Smell Like" has officially made Old Spice my favorite company ever.

Basically, the guy starts out in a shower, is transported to a boat, and then, yes ends up on a horse.

All because of Old Spice Body Wash, of course.

It was clearly shot through the magic of computers. Or was it? Check out this video. It's a bit on the long side, but so very cool.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this ad! We have TiVo, and generally zip past all the ads, but I already have DH trained to stop for any ads featuring The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

Hmmm...I wonder if I COULD get my man to smell like him...it'd be the next best thing, right? ;)

Unknown said...

LOL...i LOVE this!!! LOVE it!!!!

FluteLoop said...

Your post is the first time I've seen this ad. It is awesome! I love it!!